Fork You! I'm full on work but there is always room for writing, travel and dessert...

I'm full on work but there is always room for writing, travel and dessert. 

This year feels like it only started yesterday and now we are half way into 2015. Just goes to show how much I have had on plate, I didn't even notice. I'm rather overwhelmed at the moment. It's 6am on a Monday, long weekend. I should be studying but instead blogging. My mind said 'fork you, I'm done.' This post is a mini rant.

I've been a bad bookworm. I have not read anything this year. Wait! That's a lie, I have been reading, but text books. As a bookworm I would rather be on some epic adventure in the Never Never or leading a rebellion.

2015 I entered with ferocious ambition. Kicked up the volunteer work again, began actively dating again, set up an etsy, selling items on ebay, started a new diploma in my thirties, booked in three overseas escapades (1 down 2 to go) + the necessary evil of working full time. Sprinkle on top writing, the necessity I need like air. Though I have bitten off more than I can chew, I have been diligent in writing my MO. It has been my reward when I finish studying and adulting for the day.

I know I'm not the only one who feels they have too much on their plate. What do you have going on and how do you treat yourself?
Vent with me say 'Fork You!'

Comments

Popular Posts