Van Gogh, labyrinths and a space shuttle... USA Adventure

I'm a self proclaimed travel whore. I will travel anywhere, anytime with anyone, as long as my finances permit. 2013 was USA trip take 3. See snap shots of my adventures. The usual haunts and new ones. Plus catching up with some of my favourite people

Catching up with some amazing peeps aka - TV Queen, - up and coming talent, - co-creator of theteamprophecy.weebly.com and last but not least the newly published novelist   - author of The Prophecy erinalbertbooks.com 


 The Getty in Los Angeles was ah-mazing. Being that close to a Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir etc gave me goose bumps. I loved that it was less crowed than the Lourve and it's free #winning. I could almost picture Adrian and Sydney walking the grounds in The Indigo Spell. 


Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth. It's filled with set replicas from Marvel. To think Tom Hiddleston was in the same space as these item - fanning myself.


Most people who go to the US go shopping for designer products. No not me I fed the book nerd in me. 


The Last Bookstore in Downtown LA is a bookworms' paradise. The store is a two level labyrinth. Creativity is thick in the air here and infectious. A must visit for all bookworms.

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page ― Augustine of Hippo

Prepare your walking shoes, your sense of adventure and leave the comfort of your square. It doesn't matter if you take the path less travelled, or one that has been taken many times. Just travel.

Signed 
The Insatiable Traveler 

Share with me the amazing places you have been too or would like too. 

See some of my other adventures here.

Comments

Popular Posts